Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

There's a perfectly round wet circle in the sofa.

Heather's sofa.

(We toyed around with having her, kids and whatnot make it's way to my house; but I've yet to put the stones on the table, plus I'm rather superstitious - if we leave her table we'd be lost)

We were working on two lines simultaneously (while also trying to find items I'd deleted online) Fox came to tell me, while finalizing the color palate for the new line that there was a spot on the sofa.

Where Pucker was laying.

OH. MY. GOD.

Charming images of the new line dancing around screeched to a horrendous halt, as I wondered whether or not my idiot dog, off whom an entire line is based, FYI decided to christen a sofa.

A most likely very expensive sofa.

Setting panic aside, I did the casual walk out from the office, leaving Heather to tweak a piece of the lemon line to stick my nose up right and proper over the spot.

Thankfully?

She simply licked something out of the fabric, thus, in my opinion at least, reviving it to it's original glory. Thank Christ.

However, amid the drama of four to six kids, one puppy and three adults in and out of the house we've managed to accomplish the nearly impossible: the first line, the second one, along with the third color palate are complete.

My work here is done.

Heather's work is just beginning.

Hey, it's not my fault I draw like a serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment